When you pause a campaign in Google Ads, it is not immediate. In fact, the changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect. This is because Google Ads needs time to process the changes you have made and apply them to your campaigns.
The good news is that there are ways you can speed up this process and make sure your campaigns are paused or active as soon as possible. Here’s what you need to know about pausing and activating campaigns in Google Ads:
- Make sure all of your settings are correct before pausing or activating a campaign. Before making any changes, double-check that all of your settings (such as budget, bid strategy, targeting) are correct for the campaign you want to pause or activate. This will ensure that when the change does take effect, it will be applied correctly with no unexpected surprises!
- Use Ad Preview Tool before pausing or activating a campaign. The Ad Preview Tool allows you to preview how ads would appear if they were running on Google search results pages right now – without actually having them run live on the search engine results page (SERP). This can help confirm that everything looks good before pausing or activating a campaign so there won’t be any unexpected surprises later on down the line!
- Utilize Bulk Actions when making multiple changes at once. If you need to make multiple changes at once (such as changing budgets for multiple campaigns), use Bulk Actions instead of making each change individually – this will save time and help ensure that all of your changes go through quickly and correctly!
- Wait until after midnight UTC for your changes to take effect faster . All of Google’s systems update at midnight UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). So if you make any changes after midnight UTC they should take effect within an hour – much faster than waiting 24 hours for them to go through normally!
- Contact Support if necessary. If none of these tips work for getting your paused/activated campaigns live quickly enough, then don’t hesitate to contact support via chat/phone/email – they should be able to help out with getting things moving faster than normal!
Following these tips should help get your paused/activated campaigns live more quickly than normal – just remember that it still may take up 24 hours for everything to go through completely depending on how many other people are making similar requests at the same time!